Hospice of Southern Illinois announced this week new community members who were elected to serve a three-year term on its Board of Directors.
• Ayn M. Bartok, managing broker and owner, All in One Real Estate Company.
• Marilyn Falaster, program director, nursing department at John A. Logan College.
• Gireesh Gupchup, Ph.D., dean, School of Pharmacy at SIUE.
• Amy Piontek, Ph.D., division of nursing, full-time instructor at McKendree University.
• Dr. Cindy Manjounes, campus dean, School of Accelerated Degree Program at Lindenwood University.
• Jenna Renner Graser, funeral director and partner, George Renner & Sons Funeral Home.
• Greg Ingram, senior vice president, commercial lender at First Southern Bank in Marion.
— The Southern