The Du Quoin Chamber of Commerce held their 2017 Annual Banquet on Wednesday, January 25 at the Du Quoin American Legion. The highlights of the evening were honoring Dan Eaves, CEO of Marshall Browning Hospital, as the 2016 Outstanding Citizen of the Year, Chip Banks Chevrolet/Buick as the 2016 Business of the Year and Du Quoin Nursing & Rehabilitation Center as the 2016 New Business of the Year. Du Quoin School District's Future Business Leaders of America received the President's Award. The event was catered by St. Nicholas Brewing Co., and the emcee for the evening was Keenan Rice of Country Financial and photo booth pictures were taken by photographer Doug Daniels.
1. Rose and Guy Alongi
2. Collin Dorsey and Tracey Henderson Schubert
3. Jeff Egbert, Collin Dorset, Doug Daniels II and Stephanie Waller
4. Michael and Dixie Lee Travelstead
5. Raylee Carroll, Chip Banks and Cindi Rae
6. Nick Pestka and Samantha Daniels
7. Past-President Gary Kelly presents administrator Merle Taylor, executive director Scott Stout along with the staff of Du Quoin Nursing and Rehabilitation Center as emerging business of the year.
8. Past president Gary Kelly, 2nd Vice President Tracy Fenton, secretary/treasurer Doc Holladay and Vice President Chip Banks joins president Robyn Russell in awarding Dan Eaves the Outstanding Citizen of the Year award.
9. Samantha Daniels
10. President Robyn Russell presents Denise Woodside with the presidents' award for her service.
11. Du Quoin Chamber Board of Directors member Chuck Novak and former Pinckneyville mayor Joe Holder compare city pins during the event.