A small crowd braved the slick roads and cold temperatures on Dec. 17, 2016, for the annual Walker’s Bluff Ugly Sweater Party held at Walker’s Bluff Tasting Room. The hook of the evening was you had to don an ugly sweater. Prizes were awarded for the best ugly sweater. Dakota Street took home a trophy and a subscription to Life and Style. 13 Pro — Southern Illinois Young Professionals also had members joining in the competition and networking. The evening was full of shenanigans and even a visit from Santa and Mrs. Claus.
1. Logan Johnson of Carbondale, Lauren Siegert of Carbondale, Ben Anderson of Murphysboro, Kyle Borders of Carbondale, Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus, Dakota Blake Street of Carterville, Nic Skovgaard of Carterville and Breanne Pleggenkuehle of Carbondale (front)
2. Santa Claus with Dakota Blake Street of Carterville and Mrs. Claus
3. Aleshia Barr of Centralia, Dakota Blake Street of Carterville and Bailei Linder of Herrin
4. Bailei Linder of Herrin, Aleshia Barr of Centralia, Dustin Nolte of Herrin and Dakota Blake Street of Carterville
5. Nic and Nancy Skovgaard of Carterville
6. Dakota Blake Street of Carterville and Breanne Pleggenkuehle of Carbondale