Keep your brushes clean for maximum and healthy results.
1. Rinse the bristles under lukewarm water, making sure the shaft and metal don’t get wet, Keep bristles pointed at a downward angle to avoid water running upwards toward the shaft.
2. Swirl the bristles onto an unscented bar of soap until nicely lathered. Baby shampoo also works well by putting a small dab in your palm and swirling into a lather.
3. Rinse the soap out of the bristles with lukewarm water.
4. Gently squeeze out any excess water and reshape the brush head.
5. Let the brushes sit overnight on a dry towel. Repeat the cleaning process every few weeks.
Note: If you find that the bristles are thick and firm with makeup residue, try swirling them in a small amount of almond or coconut oil, working the oils into the brush fibers. Rinse and then begin the cleaning process. Always follow your own manufactures care instructions.
-- Z'oreya Cosmetics