Hospice of Southern Illinois announced recently that five members of the community have been elected to serve a three-year term on its Board of Directors.
• Dr. Alex Garrido, family medicine and geriatrics physician, SIH Medical Group in Carbondale;
• Don Hutson, president and CEO, Harrisburg Medical Center;
• Mark Prince, attorney, Prince Law Firm in Marion;
• Dr. Amy Rohlfing, internal medicine and geriatrics physician, Red Bud Regional Hospital and Hospice of Southern Illinois’ contracted associate medical director;
• Tracy Session, vice president and district manager, Associated Bank in Fairview Heights.
These new members will be valuable assets in helping Hospice of Southern Illinois continue to achieve its mission “to enhance the quality of life for individuals and their loved ones touched by a terminal illness.”
— The Southern