The Southern - Promo
Partly Cloudy87°
Partly Cloudy
Forecast

LAST CHANCE for Louie's P & R Gift Cards!

Louie's P&R is Herrin's premier Italian Deli. Established in the late 1890s, this community fixture was originally named D&R Market after principle stockholders Frank Detomasi and Ernest Ruggeri. The store was renamed P&R in 1950 when Detomasi sold his share to Charlie Parigi. In 1957, Louie Gualdoni became the owner and the store took on the current name -- Louieā€™s P&R.