The Sunset Concert Series lineup has been announced for Murphysboro's summer outdoor concerts.
The concerts are every Thursday night in August. Concerts are from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. in Town Center Park.
Attendees are encouraged to bring a cooler and a lawn chair, but organizers ask that patrons not bring glass bottles or pets, and no soliciting is allowed.
You have free articles remaining.
Here's this year's lineup:
- Aug. 1: Lewis Creek Band, country
- Aug. 8: The 988s, Americana
- Aug. 15: The Ivas John Band, blues
- Aug. 22: The Magnatones, rock 'n' roll and honky-tonk
- Aug. 29: The Jenny Johnson Band, bluegrass/folk
— The Southern