Stock your first-aid kit with these items and store it in a waterproof container:
• First-aid manual.
• Sterile adhesive bandages in assorted sizes.
• Sterile gauze pads and roller bandages in a variety of sizes.
• Hypoallergenic adhesive tape.
• Scissors and tweezers.
• Needle, for sewing and removing splinters.
• Bars of soap in their own plastic bags or waterproof containers.
• Moist towelettes.
• Antiseptic spray.
• Hydrogen peroxide.
• Rubbing alcohol.
• Petroleum jelly to relieve itching.
• Ointments for burns and cuts.
• Latex gloves.
• Aspirin, acetaminophen and antacid tablets.
• Ointments for babies’ teething
Make your house a home
For the holidays: Get inspiring home and gift ideas – sign up now!