Supporters gathered on Saturday, October 13, 2018, at the Pavilion of the City of Marion. The second annual fundraising event was held to support the agency’s efforts to strengthen well-being in the community with professional social services that empower individuals and families to reach their full potential. The Denim and Diamonds themed evening including a buffet dinner catered by Crystal’s Catering. Dessert includes cookies and cupcakes from Cakes by Ally. The evening also featured a silent and live auction, raffles and music provided by Club VIP DJ Services.
Caritas Family Solutions serves people of all faiths throughout Southern Illinois. It is a complete social service agency meeting social and emotional needs of persons of all backgrounds across the continuum of life. Services include adoption and pregnancy care, counseling, foster care and multisystemic therapy for court-involved youths.
1. Volunteers Kate Williams from left, Sholony Travis, Corene McDaniel, Emily Rollins, Carolin Harvey, Kelsie Arp, Abi Barnett, Bill Atkinson, Rebecca Cummings. Michelle Nixon and Ernestine Hughlett
2. Sharron Grant of Milwaukee, Wisconsin with Karen Ferraiolo of Des Plaines, Illinois
3. Mike and Judy Woodruff of Collinsville
4. Caritas CEO Gary Huelsmann and wife, Christine of Alton
5. Gil and Dee Restrepo of Edwardsville with Karen and Andy Henderson of Harrisburg
6. Leah Naegeli with Les and Christine O’Dell and Sarah O’Dell, all of Carbondale
7. Glenn and Jo Poshard of Murphysboro with Neshala and Tim Warner of Mascoutah
8. David Lawler of Marion with Sam Lappe with Caritas
9. Jason Powell of Marion and Julie Campbell of West Frankfort
10. Andrea Quigley of Harrisburg and Theresa Rone of West Frankfort
11. Laurie Lindaur with Caritas